ATTENTION TRAVELLERS: FlyClear™ by LifeLabs migrated to a new portal on December 14, 2021.
If you are looking to register for travel-related COVID testing or access your FlyClear results, here.
Need a Lab Test?
General Diagnostic Tests
LifeLabs Comes to You!
Patient Centred Care
LifeLabs and Anderson College Working Together to Support Medical Labo...
LifeLabs' President & CEO shares stories from the frontlines of the pa...
LifeLabs shines the spotlight on its employees for the 37th annual Nat...
LifeLabs earns a Burnaby Business Excellence Award for Environmental S...
Jennifer Cudlipp receives Distinguished Service Award from CPABC
LifeLabs partners with Pride at Work Canada to support LGBTQ2S+ incl...
LifeLabs awarded for Environmental Excellence for a fourth consecutive...
For rush results (NAAT within 12 hours and PCR within 24 hours)
- Order your FlyClear test and receive your FlyClear test requisition
- Book an appointment at a LifeLabs location below.
- Bring your printed FlyClear requisition and Passport
- Select your ordered Province’s Rush Test to start booking:
Pre-Departure testing now available from the comfort of your home with MyVisit (Currently Greater Toronto Area only)
- Order your FlyClear test and receive your FlyClear test requisition.
- Book your Home Visit appointment with the MyVisit portal or, if your flight is within the next five days, contact a MyVisit coordinator 1-416-993-9579 (Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm EST)
MyVisit Pre-departure testing offers:
- COVID-19 PCR/NAAT swab testing
- COVID-19 Antibody Blood (serology) testing
The MyVisit fee is $80 per person.
Book your appointment online here. If your flight is within the next five days and you have received your FlyClear requisition, please contact a MyVisit coordinator 1-416-993-9579 (Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm EST).
Your health & safety is important to us
Please note that face masks are mandatory at all times at all of our locations to ensure the health and safety of all customers and employees.
Please inform staff if you are unable to wear a mask due to a medical condition.