We are proud to continue to support the provincial network of COVID-19 sample collection sites operating throughout Ontario. To better accommodate those who require sample collection, we have moved our previous site to a larger, more accessible location nearby. This will allow for increased capacity and accessibility through direct access. COVID-19 sample collection will be available by appointment only.
COVID-19 sample collection services will be available at 3427 Derry Road East, Mississauga, ON.
As a reminder, individuals can only get tested if they meet one or more of the following criteria:
- They are showing COVID-19 symptoms
- If they are not showing COVID-19 symptoms but belong to the following criteria:
- Their public health unit or the COVID Alert app notifies you that you have been exposed to a confirmed case of the virus
- They live or work in a setting that has a COVID-19 outbreak, as identified by your local public health unit
- Residents, workers or visitors of long-term care homes
- Residents or workers in homeless shelters or other congregate settings
- Indigenous communities
- International students that have passed their 14-day quarantine period
Routine collection services (including antibody testing) will now be available at 3530 Derry Road, located across the street.