LifeLabs will be supporting the Ontario government in their effort to increase the local public health response to the coronavirus pandemic by providing additional COVID-19 assessment centres. This increase in testing is a necessary step in helping to stop the spread of the virus.
Testing services will be made available at a limited number of LifeLabs locations for both asymptomatic and symptomatic individuals.
COVID-19 sample collection services will be available by appointment only at the following location(s):
- LifeLabs located at 3427 Derry Road East, Mississauga, Ontario, from 7am – 7pm, seven days a week.
How to Book an Appointment
Symptomatic and asymptomatic individuals can book an appointment for testing online at lifelabs.com/book-an-appointment or by calling 1-877-313-4982 (Monday – Friday, 8am to 6pm EST) if they meet one or more of the following criteria:
- You are showing COVID-19 symptoms OR
- If you are not showing COVID-19 symptoms but belong to the following criteria:
- Your public health unit or the COVID Alert app notifies you that you have been exposed to a confirmed case of the virus
- You live or work in a setting that has a COVID-19 outbreak, as identified by your local public health unit
- Residents, workers or visitors of long-term care homes
- Residents or workers in homeless shelters or other congregate settings
- Indigenous communities
- International students that have passed their 14-day quarantine period
As a reminder, face masks are mandatory at all locations for the health and safety of our customers, employees, and community.
If you suspect you may have COVID-19, please do not visit any of the surrounding businesses or facilities before or after your swab collection at LifeLabs.